/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

a bit tired

Well I'm a bit tired right now because I've been up all night with the flu :( But I have a rant that I need to get off my chest. Perhaps someone can explain to me why the pro-choice side claims to be for "women's health" but out right denies any evidence that points to the fact that abortion is harmful to that exact cause. I mean, I really don't understand. If we are to believe that they are truly "pro-choice", should they not also want women to be informed of possible and probable outcomes before making such a weighty choice?

I am flabergasted by the lack of concern shown to women by such bigname "choicers" as PPFA and NOW. They both blatantly deny any mental health risks associated with abortion, although there is a plethora of evidence to the contrary. The next time you read an article championing "woman's health" think about what they really mean "planned parenthood's pocketbook".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com