/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, March 03, 2006

Color me paranoid

So there is an interesting trend going on with the state abortion bans...Both SD and Mississippi bans have been initiated by Democrats. Now I know that there are a few pro-life democrats, but somehow this seems odd to me.

Though I'm not one to jump on conspiracy theories, I do worry that perhaps these laws are being set up to fail to strengthen the power of Roe rather than weaken it. I really hope I'm wrong about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com