/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Abby

I met with Jacque (Blog) at chic-fil-a yesterday to talk about volunteering for (I don't even know what to call it...Super wonderful awesome woman's services and baby saving extrodinare) Abby. I'm so excited she updates with lots of information about Abby here.

I can't wait to start work and get to know her more:) I had a great time and she is a great person! Defiantly check out the second link as it gives some great info about her organization.

2 Comments:

  • Awww! That's the sweetest thing!
    How super-super sweet!

    That's so nice!

    I am excited about working and becoming friends with you, too.

    You're awesome!

    By Blogger Fredi, at 2:58 PM  

  • :) I tried to comment in your blog in reponse to you post but it wouldnt let me *shakes fist at livelogcity!*

    Im so excited :) You're an awesome person and I can't wait.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com