/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, December 21, 2006

If you give a mouse a cookie...

He moves into your house with his family.

Alright, my dear readers. I have a BIG little problem. We have a family of field mice living under our sink. We used no kill traps to trap a couple when we moved in, and now it looks like they've spread the word.

I am horrified with this whole situation. I mean, I have a huge issue with germs, and honestly, I just want to torch the entire house. But, I also can't bear to kill them. I just can't bring myself to lay out kill traps. Poison isn't an option because of Holden.

Our option now seems to be calling our builder (we live in one of those handy dandy communities that remind one of individual home apartments) to pull out all the appliances and patch up any holes. Hopefully it won't be that huge of an issue and our little mouse friends can find a new home.

I must admit though, I feel pretty bad about building a house in their little habitat.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com