/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Vision Forum

Have I mentioned that I love Vision Forum? They have everything you wanted as a kid, and wrap it in moral value! I ordered a few things for my niece and nephew, but I think it's my husband who wants to play with the detective kit and sword (not what you're getting by the way M&C).

Here's the link to their site: www.visionforum.com

If you order before the 20th online you'll get a FREE upgrade to expedient shipping via UPS guaranteed to get there by the 23. If you live in Texas(where VF is stationed) standard ground should come in 1 day.

Go take a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com