/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Apparently I was pregnant with myself!

I'm sick to death of hearing that my prenatal children didn't exist. Apparently they were figments of my imagination. They were "potential children". Silly me, I thought that I was pregnant with an individual. How could I have been so foolish to think that the human that is now Holden was once an embryo. Good thing I've been enlightened to the fact that he was actually a part of me, just like my toe nail! c rt

Also revolutionary, I've learned that the child I miscarried never existed. Again, I could have sworn I saw a separate being in the ultrasound, but it looks like I was mistaken.

Silly me, I was under the impression from numerous texts that an individual, continual life began at conception. I guess I'm just an idiot.

Apparently mourning the loss of unborn children is somewhere in the realm of falling in love with a robot.

5 Comments:

  • Don`t let him get to you -- he`s one of those people who argue just for the sake of arguing.

    If someone said, "My mother is in heaven," Tlaloc would probably say, "No, I believe she just ceased to exist, and her body`s rotting in the ground now."

    No matter what someone believes, why ever would they argue about it with someone who clearly states they are mourning something? There`s some obvious disconnect there.

    More importantly -- how are Holden`s ears?

    By Blogger L., at 8:05 PM  

  • Well it looks like they're doing better. I slept with him last night and discovered he does some very strange things in his sleep.

    He was bending his ears and hitting his face with his fists. I don't know if he always does this, or last night was special, but I could see his midnight flailings being the cause.

    We're waiting to get in to a dermatologist, but after watching him last night I'm not as worried.

    Of course, it is pretty sad to see my little man hurting himself in his sleep, but I don't think there's much that can be done to prevent that.

    Thanks for asking.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 7:18 AM  

  • Duct tape. That'll prevent the flailing.

    It's okay- I'm a social worker. :)

    Seriously, try to disregard the man who likes to hear himself type. He's obviously no expert of embryology, but he's apparently a love machine?

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 6:04 PM  

  • I actually thought about getting out his old tummy securer thing that sort of tied him down to keep his acid reflux from coming up at night.

    Alas, I think he's too big.

    Also 'he's just a love machine...and he'll work for everyone on the street"

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:49 AM  

  • Maybe big fluffy socks on Holden's hands would soften any self-inflicted blows and inhibit clawing and scratching.

    Just secure the socks in place with duct tape...

    (No, I'm not letting the duct tape thing go...)

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com