/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, November 27, 2006

I really love this story

I just found this story over at the Daily Mail and I really want to share it with everyone.

Her children's jokes are bringing a woman out of a coma

I really love this story.

1 Comments:

  • This makes me wonder what is meant by a coma. I thought it meant that the comatose person was completely unresponsive, but maybe that's just a soap opera version? Do you happen to know the medical definition?

    By Blogger Young Christian Woman, at 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com