/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thankful

Since it's Thanksgiving I'd like to make a list of all the things I'm thankful for.

* I am beyond thankful for Jesus taking my sins and accepting me into His count.

* I am thankful for my wonderful husband, and for the fact that God used him to lead me to salvation.

* I am thankful for my beautiful son. He is the light of my life and I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be his mother.

* I am thankful for my mother for giving me life, and for my grandparents for supporting her and helping raise me.

* I am thankful for the relationship that is beginning with my father.

* I am thankful for my wonderful parents in law.

* I am thankful for our wonderful house.

* I am thankful for our car, even though it's breaking down.

*I am thankful that God provided for this, and that Oliver's bonus will come right when we really need it.

*I am thankful for the passion God gave me to help save his children.

*I am thankful for my friends for their encouragement.

*I am thankful that this blog has opened up new avenues for me and allowed me to meet new friends.

* I am thankful for the trials God has brought me through because they made me who I am.

* I am thankful for our wonderful Church family.

*I am thankful for the health of my family.

*I am thankful that God has been so wonderful in his providence for his children.

*I am thankful that God has opened my eyes to inequities and has put passion in my heart to right them.

* I am thankful that I live in a country where I am free to worship.

*I am thankful for the growth I have undergone this past year.

*I am thankful to know that I still have a long way to go.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com