/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Hope

As the '06 elections come to a close, I reflect a bit on legislation and morality. It looks as though the abortion ban will fail. It saddens me that it is even a question. When it comes down to it, I don't want to deal with things in the realm of legality. It seems such common sense to not kill your children, that legislature to the effect is overkill. Unfortunately the world doesn't see things that way.

I understand that situations are hard. I understand that pregnancy isn't a barrel of laughs. I get it, I really do. But we're talking about another person's life. A child.

So my hope for the world is that women can come to a place where children are no longer seen as the enemy. I pray that we can come to a place where a human life is not seen as a failure. I believe that we are cutting out such wonder from our world because of our view of children.

My prayer is that women of the world will turn away from abortion. I pray that we can be there to help them, to love them, and to inspire them. We must change eliminate the judgment rendered on young mothers, and alleviate the social pressure to abort.

Abortion laws would not matter if women refused to make the choice.

9 Comments:

  • By the way- Have fun, Lauren:

    http://sufficientscruples.com/blog/2006/11/05/354/#comments

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 10:04 AM  

  • Done, though I didn't link back to my blog because I didn't want him to see your comments and see our scheme.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:18 PM  

  • Ok one more thing because apparantly yahoo hates me and won't let me respond to your emails...Your blog looks pretty pimped to me :) Except for the fact that I'm not in your links :(

    By Blogger Lauren, at 7:06 PM  

  • That bothered me, too...

    I just cut and pasted the "Blogs for Terri" blogroll. When I saw that you weren't there, I googled, "Create your own blogroll" and got nothing...

    Trust me, you're still my favorite blogging friend. :)

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 8:14 AM  

  • :) and you're mine!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 8:20 AM  

  • By the way, I'm not hiding from KTK. I'm just not indulging him personally because of his particular crush on me. I even deleted gratuitous personal info from my blog rather than catch him in a tree outside my bedroom window with some binoculars and a box of donuts.

    He can know I rallied everyone to oppose him. I just can't reply to him directly. He might pee himself.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 8:21 AM  

  • We're totally BFF! "Blogging Friends Forever."

    I think I'm dumber for having written something that corny, though...

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 8:22 AM  

  • Haha ah I see. Yeah that might give him a bit too much to "think" about...

    By Blogger Lauren, at 12:14 PM  

  • He wants me...

    Who can blame him?

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 7:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com