/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why destroy our faith?

I stumbled upon a website last night dedicated to destroying faith. It "scientifically" "proved" that prayer is nothing more than superstition and was illogical blah blah blah. It went on to "prove" that God doesn't exist.

I won't link to that site because I don't think it would be appropriate to do so, but it did make me think. It didn't make me question my faith, but rather made me question why someone would want me to question my faith.

What drives a person to advocate the loss of faith? I understand wanting people to believe in simiar things that they do, but I don't understand taking a person from a place of hope to a place of hopelessness. Now I see Satan standing behind this loud and clear, but I don't understand his methods. How have these people been deceived into thinking that they are helping someone by killing his faith?

I just don't understand. Why do secular humanists want to convert others to their cause? They are evangelizing for damnation, and I just don't understand. What good comes from us joining them? I suppose a downfall of morality is attractive to them, it's just so hard for me to accept.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com