/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, October 19, 2006

Pro-life Maternity Clothing

Alright, first let me say that a bit of this clothing is too "hip" for my liking(they bill themselves as "Crazy,Sexy,Cool maternity clothing"), but it also has alot of modest and traditional maternity clothing. I found this site on a search for inexpensive maternity clothing, and it certainly fits that bill. Most of the shirts are under $20 and entire outfits go for about $35!

Well here's the best part. According to their FAQ's:

"We love giving back to the community. Therefore, we donate clothing to a local Pregnancy Center that helps women with pregnancy testing, clothing and baby goods. Read more about them and how they help at: www.friendsofhope.com"

Awesome right? Inexpensive maternity clothing that supports pro-life pregnancy centers! If you are pregnant, or know someone who is, pick up a shirt, just be sure to avoid those maternity belly piercing!


http://www.babiesnbellies.com/shop/index.php

One more thing, I know that some people may be a bit scandalized by the maternity tube tops, I was, but I think the modesty of the majority of their clothing and the fact that they are reaching out to those in crisis pregnancy centers makes up for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com