/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, October 16, 2006

I need to do more.

I need to do more. I need to go back to the sidewalk, I need to follow my gift for children and help them. I need to do more. My church is not very mission oriented but I feel so deeply called to go out wo the world to help. If anyone knows of any place I can be used tell me.

Jaque-My email has been funky, but I can usually open one email at a time. Email me back with your number(I lost it in my rained-on cell phone) so I can get back in touch with you about Abby.

2 Comments:

  • Abby needs a registered agent because our Director is leaving. If you're interested in filling that role, you'd be an answer to prayer.

    Meeting is tonight at 6:45.

    By Blogger Fredi, at 7:57 AM  

  • Where is the meeting?

    By Blogger Lauren, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com