/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Open Comments

After much consideration I've decided to open up comments from anonymous individuals in this blog. I realize that some people would like to comment but feel inhibited by the required registration, so I am allowing non-blogger individuals to comment. To avoid spamming I am also implementing a word verification system.

If I receive any threatening comments they will be immediately deleted and commenting will go back to blogger members only. I hope that this will open more lines for communication and sharing of ideas. I ask everyone to be courteous and show respect for this blog, fellow readers, and me.

I also ask that if someone posts as anonymous they use some sort of monicker within their post so they can be more easily addressed.

I hope this works out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com