/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Praise God, Amy is in remission

I've posted about Amy before in my thankful thursday. Her blog is at
Wilhoite Prayer Blog. Her cancer is officially in remission. I urge everyone to go to her blog and read from the beginning. Her faith through all of this is incredible. The glory she gives God through her struggle is so amazing. Praise God for delivering her through this and praise God for allowing me to see her courage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com