/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, July 28, 2006

Leaving the scene of the crime.


I snapped this picture of Holden right as he was escaping. He took every item of clothing out of the dryer, looked around, and ran quickly away. Needless to say, I was laughing pretty hard as I brought him to time out. Couldn't let him think he got away with his shenanigans ;).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com