/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Where are the feminists?

My friend Katherine has a great post over at her blog A nonstory.

Here's a sample of her post:

have been reminded time and time again why women need abortions to keep from "ruining" her life. She'll be fired, she'll be kicked out of school, kicked out of her home, she'll be held back and utterly fail at life, not only ruining her life, but making her child's life miserable too.

If this is true, and I am certainly willing to believe it is because I have known women who had these things happen to them, where the hell are the feminists?
Go read the rest, you'll be glad you did!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com