/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Saturday, July 08, 2006

What happens when my boys "make the bed"

Thanks guys! It seems Holden has already become "partners in crime" with Oli. I love my boys.

3 Comments:

  • What a sweet picture! I'm a little jealous, though. Why can't I get two handsome men in my bed?

    :)

    By Blogger Fredi, at 6:34 AM  

  • The trick is warm blankets. Men love that fresh from the dryer feeling!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:39 PM  

  • That's what I've been missing all these years!

    Note to self: Warm blankets.

    :)

    By Blogger Fredi, at 7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com