/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Update on Baby James

I just found out via the Special Delivery website (
here) That James will remain open for adoption past the June 30th deadline because there has been significant interest shown.
Applications will be reviewed on an individual basis as any children that have not received interest will need to be returned on Friday June 30, 2006. Currently James, Mary and Jordan will remain on our website as we have received significant interest.

Since I have not received any sort of further correspondence with World Adoptions, I take this to mean that another family is in the process of adopting him. While it saddens me that he will not be a part of our family, I am ecstatic that he is finding a family!

I'll keep you updated if I am contacted any further, but for now GREAT NEWS that he WILL find a family! Of course I encourage everyone to look into their hearts and see if any of these other children are calling to be a part of your family. Unlike James, they don't have much time!

UPDATE: Mica from World Adoptions called me and is sending me the information on exploaring James' adoption today! It looks like we could get to be his parents after all!

2 Comments:

  • Yeah- the next time I hear the pro-aborts scream about only wanting perfect healthy white babies, I'm going to mention James.

    Still praying.

    By Blogger Fredi, at 11:29 AM  

  • I know! I made a post about that,but it mysteriously disappered(?). Over 300 families called in 2 days, seeking in earnest to adopt him!

    He WILL find a family. I'm just so excited for him. Praise God!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 12:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com