/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, June 19, 2006

My Dad

I don't talk about my dad very often because he wasn't really a part of my life growing up. My mother made sure of that. Her insistence on NEVER seeing my father always left me confused, but I assumed she had her reasons. I called my father about a year ago and talked to him for hours. A lot of the questions about my mother were answered as well as my plethora of questions about him.

Then I lost contact with him until yesterday. I don't know why I didn't call. I got busy, we moved...ect. I really wish I would have called. So right now I pledge that I will keep in contact with my father. My mother abandoned him, and he thought he was doing the right thing to respect her wishes and stay out of my life. I'm an adult now and I still don't understand my mother's reasoning. I doubt I ever will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com