/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Saturday, May 20, 2006

First day on the sidewalk and taking a break from the blog.

Alright two topics today:

First, I did my first stint of sidewalk counseling today at Routh Street and I am so glad I did. I can not find the words right now to recount my experience but suffice it to say it is something that I plan to do for many more weekends and years.

Secondly, I participating in a fast that includes breaking from the internet and all forms of media (The Cause USA) so I will not be on until it ends. Please pray for this cause and if you feel so led, join us.

So farewell for a few weeks,
Lauren

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com