/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Breakdown

I am really struggling today. I don't understand how people can be so evil. And yes, I think that these people really are. I think that they have been so overcome with evil forces that they have transpired into the darkness of hate. I know that I shouldn't think that anyone is a "lost cause" and I'll continue to pray for these people. But they are evil.

Who am I talking about? First any person who makes money off of the death of an innocent child. (yes I know a child can't be innocent because he can't be guilty...You know what that's BS a child is innocent no matter what you tell yourself to be able to sleep at night) Second any person who actively encourages a mother to kill her own child. Third any person who creates a system where mothers are seen as second class citizens.

You're all evil and I really don't care who I hurt when I say it. There is not much in the world worse than profiting from the horrendous execution of a baby. Yes baby, I'm not saying ZEF I'm not playing by your rules anymore.

We play by your rules and take any handouts we get and guess what, 4000 children a day are killed. So I refuse to do this any longer. From now on I will not sugar coat anything anymore. You're an abortionist? You're on the same level as Hitler buddy and I don't even care that I broke Goodwin's law.

There is such overwhelming evil and it proliferates because people don't want to call it like it is. That is the Enemy's greatest weapon. We need to stand up and say that we will not be "tolerant" of abortionists. We will pray for their souls, but we will not play by their rules. (I'm not saying to do something illegal, I'm just saying that pussyfooting around their transgressions has got to end)

Maybe everyone else in the blogosphere has come to this conclusion far earlier than I have. I really thought that there must be some good in everyone. It's hard for me to believe that evil can win a soul. I was ignorant. Evil is all around us and it is sucking up people in the guise of choice. This has to end. We can not let evil prevail.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com