/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Fasting and Praying for Lydia

I'm sure all of you have heard of Lydia by now. Today is the day she is scheduled to have her abortion. I am fasting and praying that her mind can be changed(her heart is already broken and longing for her child). I encourage everyone to do the same.

Also, pray for her boyfriend. I know that there is a bit of animosity towards him, but he is scared and hurt as well and needs our prayers to help him to stand up and be a man for Lydia.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com