/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Sunday, April 23, 2006

His life is worthless?



This is Holden, he is "deformed". He was born prematurly with IUGR (growth restriction) and has a minor cosmetic birth defect. During the pregnancy they thought he had chromosomal abnormalities as well. By the grace of God this turned out to be false, but I know how it feels to decide to parent an "abnormal" child.

That is why reading the following nearly crushed me.

I would never ever consider giving birth to something deformed. (and if denied termination i would probably try to stab it to death or use other unsafe methods) I frown upon anyone who does but i would not shun them for it.

It IS a waste. All that energy and sustenance you put into it just so it can die?

No, unless the fetii i concieve are perfect and will outlive me once born, i would not hesistate to terminate it. (of course i would terminate it if i was not in the position to care for it too)

If something happened to it later on AFTER it was born then i would care for it for aslong as i can.
-Lady in White


She would have aborted my son.

2 Comments:

  • he is beautiful. I am the mommy of a "deformed child" too. She has Down syndrome, and she is so beautiful sometimes she takes my breath away. I just thought you might want to know that we real people see only beauty when we see that precious boys face. :) Michelle mom to Ciarra
    mome23kjnc@adelphia.net

    By Blogger Michelle, at 3:30 PM  

  • All babies have the right to be born. Normal or with birth defect, they deserve to be loved and cared for. Our kids are God's gift to us.

    By Anonymous Celexa birth defect lawsuit, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com