/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Men LOVE birthcontrol? Who would have thought?



Hmm, who would have thought that men would love to have sex with women without any consequence! Heck if I were a promiscuous male I guess I would love birthcontrol too!

I am not condeming all who use birthcontrol, I just think it's ammusing that something that supposedly "empowers women" is obviously turning them into sex objects for men like these. Oh yes, that's a HUGE step forward in women's rights[/sarcasm]

I "heart" birth control!

Oh one more thing! My comments are back on thanks to my beautiful new template from Akshmala a wonderful lifer :)

1 Comments:

  • I am female and love BC. I enjoy having sex with my husband without the worry of pregnancy. I don't mind being a sex object for him, as long as the favor is returned. Thank goodness for tubal ligations!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com