/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, April 03, 2006

Pro-choice propaganda for our youth

I just stumbled upon perhaps the most disturbing site I've seen in a while. It is a site dedicated to "educating our youth" which of course translates into "brainwashing for Planned Parenthood".

protection

As you roll over the various links flyers come up with pictures of alleys with signs saying "abortion clinic" and random nonsense about women being required to take sewing 101. Oh I get it! They're trying to say that without the right to kill our child we will suddenly have to learn to sew! Well gosh I already know how to do that! Oh, wait I get it...They're trying to say that without the right to kill our children we will become relegated to second class citizens and be forced to paint our rooms pink!

I wish I were kidding, but that's honestly what one of the signs states. What I've learned from this site is that I do not want them influencing my son. If this is the direction of the pro-choice movement, I think it's time I started looking into homeschool-hey he's only 11 months, but with quacks like this it's never too early to start.

1 Comments:

  • There is a special spot in Hell for people who lead children astray like that. And that's from the mouth of Jesus Himself. "Better that you have a millstone around your neck," He said.

    By Blogger Christina Dunigan, at 9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com