/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, April 21, 2006

Lost

I don't know how many of you are familiar with the DFW area, but if you are I'm sure you all know about loop 820 and where it intersects 121 in NRH. It is the most confusing area I have ever driven. I drove around with 3 children for an hour and a half looking for a street that should have run parallel to the one I was on.

I haven't felt so out of control in a long time. Every time I thought I had things figured out I would wind up on the same wrong street. After lots of prayer and the help of a friendly gas station attendant I finally found my way to the right street. It seems that in this particular area, the only way to get to the right street is to take a ride down the "wrong" street for a few miles.

I thought about that for a while and realized that a lot of life seems to come at me in a similar pattern. I look and look for the right way and usually end up stumbling upon it when I feel the most lost. I've made a lot of wrong turns in my life, but I'm so happy to know that I've somehow managed to come out on the right street.

2 Comments:

  • I just HATE driving in Dallas. I get lost every time I'm there almost... and I've even lived there before! Are you from Dallas? I have family all over Texas and that is one of the places. We're going to the Arlington Book fair soon... so we'll be driving through!

    By Blogger Sprittibee, at 6:02 PM  

  • I'm from arlington actually :)

    By Blogger Lauren, at 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com