/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Sunday, April 23, 2006




I just bought a new camera and started a scrapbooking project involving a picture of my husband as a baby and now my son at the same age. It's not finished yet but I'll post the full page when I get done.

Today has been a good day. I've gotten to spend a lot of time with my family and that makes me happy as can be. I'll update more later, I just wanted to post a new picture of my little man :)

5 Comments:

  • Cute, cute CUTE!

    I pictured him blonder, not so rosy and strawberry blonde.
    (I remember what you said about the Aryan superchild) :)

    He's a doll. I want to blow on his belly till he giggles.

    By Blogger Fredi, at 1:41 PM  

  • hehe thanks, I think our camera makes him look a little redder than he really is.

    What's going on with Abby? I would love to come to a meeting or something :)

    By Blogger Lauren, at 5:39 PM  

  • horray email!

    And I don't know why you can't get ahold of me over the phone...I guess we keep missing each other.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 8:55 AM  

  • His life is not worthless because to you he is everything. He is wanted and loved, and I am happy to hear that you are doing well and that your son came out with less than you expected (birth defect wise). :3 He has a very loving family and I'm sure you will be a wonderful mother to him.

    Heh, I am still pro-choice however and hope that just because you can care for and handle and raise a child with deformaties and birth defects doesn't mean you will expect me or any other woman to do the same. Thanks for allowing me to post and congrats on the new baby! ^__^

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:05 PM  

  • I would pray that you would be so blessed.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com