/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A bit irritable

I've been a bit irritable lately around pro-choicers and I'm posting this as a formal apology if I came off as "snarky" in anyone's comments. I'm just having a hard time with the pro-choice movement right now and my anger is coming through in my posts. I'm going to take some time to pray and come back because I know that my cattiness isn't going to get me anywhere. I think the attack on the decision to NOT abort a "deformed" child such as my son has sent me into a funk.

It just gets so hard to constantly grin and bear it when I think of the atrocity of abortion. I can be polite and amicable for a long time, but eventually the blatant disregard for life starts to get to me. So again, I'm sorry if I was short to anyone, but I just have a hard time sometimes and I let my emotions get the best of me.

Thanks for understanding.

3 Comments:

  • hehe thanks, I'm better now :)

    By Blogger Lauren, at 8:54 AM  

  • Hi. snarky has a place too... ;)

    Yes, you may quote me (from my blog, but email me please also? I'de like to speak to you. mome23kjnc@adelphia.net)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:31 AM  

  • Hi. snarky has a place too... ;)

    Yes, you may quote me (from my blog, but email me please also? I'de like to speak to you. mome23kjnc@adelphia.net)

    By Blogger Michelle, at 7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com