/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, May 01, 2006

Motherhood

My husband's wonderful family came to Texas this weekend for his brother's wedding. His cousin and her husband and children stayed with us along with 2 others. Oliver's cousin Cassie gave me a wonderful magazine on being a Christian mother and wife and I'd love to share it with all of you. It is a bit extreme at times, but very sweet(and VERY politically incorrect...Militant feminists would not approve). It's called above rubies and their website is www.aboverubies.org

defiantly a great magazine for first time mothers, experienced mothers, and especially mothers who are homeschooling. I'm so glad she introduced me to these wonderful magazines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com