/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Families who WANT to adopt a special needs child

I am posting the link to a website dedicated to helping special needs children(born or not) and parents looking to adopt special needs children. 90% of parents who receive poor prenatal diagnosis abort. I believe if more knew that there were people waiting to adopt their child they would be more likely to choose life.

The website is CHASK and I encourage everyone to look into it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com