/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, May 12, 2006

Planned Parenthood's "Mother's day cards"




You wanted to kill me but those pesky lifers got in your way. Planned Parenthood had a better way! Aren't you sad you have me now, I'm making your life miserable...At least I'm cute!



And every unwanted child a dead child! Happy mother's day mom, thanks for saving me from a life of horror and pain, I especially loved when I was sucked out of the womb limb by limb...At least I'm not *gasp* an alive unwanted child. Murder at the hands of my mother was far more heartwarming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com