/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Thank's mom

For not aborting me. That's about the only thing I can thank my mother for, but it does mean a lot to me that she let me live. My mother is the most pro-abortion person around, but thankfully I fit into her window of 6 months that she decided was an acceptable time to have a child.

My mother is the type of person who reminds me daily that she is a wonderful mother because she paid for a surgery that allowed me to not have a tumor engross my entire leg. Thank's mom.

Still, I am happy that for whatever reason she choose life. Thank's mom...it means a lot to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com