/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Saturday, May 13, 2006

Highways and Byways Church

I'm just making a quick post to link to a wonderful spirit filled church in Nashville, TN.

The Move If you are looking for a new spiritual home or just a place to come and be prayed for and lifted up, this church is defiantly the place. They are very mission oriented and the move of God is so so apparent in this church. I encourage everyone in the area to check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com