/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Intelligent one's abort.

I am a teen mother. I used over 200,000 dollars in government funds when my son was born two months too early. I have heard that I do not deserve him, that I should have aborted, given him up, or abandoned him. I have heard that I am not a good mother because I am only half way through a college education and do not make six figures. I am told I am irresponsible because I do not believe in birth control and would, in fact, welcome the birth of another child.

Society hates me. I am an epidemic. No one cares that my son is happy and healthy, cared for and loved. He does not matter. He will grow up to be a failure, just like me. My loving husband is obviously abusive, or so I've been told. He will leave me in spite of our commitment to our family because we are just "too young". We deserve any negative thing that happens to us. Losing our car to an out of control driver 3 days after our son was delivered was justified because we are young. Payroll shorting my husbands check was justified because we are young. Being looked down upon at every turn was justified because we are young.

Patronizing medical experts treated me like a child. I half believe they believed I fabricated my highschool diploma. No teen mother is intelligent. The intelligent ones abort. The intelligent ones don't leave private colleges and full ride scholarships to spend months in a hospital bed fighting for the life of a "bundle of cells". Abortion is intelligent. No one cares that you are happy. If you are a teen mother, you are worse than any murderer or thief. Your child deserves death, your husband deserves castration, and you deserve to live with the knowledge that you are a murderer.

I am a teen mother. I do not usually tell people my age. I am 18. I graduated highschool at 16, I got married, pregnant, and became a mother at 17. Why is that a crime?

3 Comments:

  • You made the right decisions. You're happy and healthy and so is your child. Life and health are the most important things there are.

    I always tell people that public assistance is temporary while the death of a child in-utero is permanent.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:26 PM  

  • Thank you. It is just so frustrating to explain to people that I choose to conceive our child at a time that most consider to be shamefull.

    The government assistance came because our son was very premature, however most people blame that on my age as well. It's very discouraging and it allows me to see very clearly what sociatal forces would lead a young person to abort.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 7:46 PM  

  • God bless you.

    By Blogger Young Christian Woman, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com