/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, June 09, 2006

Funny

I just thought I'd share something I found rather funny.

Someone made a post denouncing the Bible as sexist. My rebuttal was various scripture.

The end result? The person saying "blah blah blah ect. It's not like I have the entire Bible memorized lol"


Why is it so hard for some people to say "I'm wrong"?

2 Comments:

  • Lauren's back! Yaaaaaay!

    The greatest response I've ever heard to Christianity being sexist or paternalistic religion is, "Why don't you visit a country that's not predominately Christian and see how women are treated there? Oh, and don't forget to take your veil with you."

    By Blogger Fredi, at 8:10 AM  

  • Lol, yep I'm back.

    That's so true. To be fair the person I was debating was Muslim and had very little actual knowledge of Christianity but I still thought the response was classic.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com