/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, June 30, 2006

My Holden



Holden wanted to say "Hi". He is starting to be quite the personality!

5 Comments:

  • You have a precious baby!

    Speaking of babies---you want to come to a surprise baby shower on July 11th? I'm still working out the details, but Amy's having a baby boy and we want to celebrate it. :)

    By Blogger Fredi, at 12:15 PM  

  • oh definatly! I love baby showers :)

    By Blogger Lauren, at 12:43 PM  

  • oh definatly! I love baby showers :)

    By Blogger Lauren, at 12:44 PM  

  • It's next Tuesday night at 6:00 at Panera Bread in Cedar Hill. I'll email you the details.

    By Blogger Fredi, at 6:57 AM  

  • awesome :)

    By Blogger Lauren, at 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com