/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Murder in Texas?

As most of you know, Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has been asked to decide if doctors performing abortions on minors without parental consent or elective third trimester abortions can be charged with capital murder*. The prolife organizations are downplaying this possibility and essentially saying that the murder of a fetus is not equal to the murder of a 3 year old.

I find it very disturbing that the prolife apologists are assuring everyone that they would never hope to see an abortionists charged with murder, but would rather he be charged with a third degree felony and sent on his way.

Before any pro-choice diction nazi's come to attack, let me explain that Texas law SB 419 defines the fetus as an "individual" defines the illegal taking of its life as "unlawful". The unlawful taking of an individual's life is murder.

I refuse to tiptoe around the choicers with politically correct nonsense. We have defined these killings as murder, yet refuse to enact a penalty befitting the crime. Imagine how you would feel if your son's murder was sentenced to two years in prison and a 10,000 dollar fine. Has justice been served?

The findings of Greg Abbott are meaningless. We do not want to pursue the hitmen making their living on the destruction of the smallest life. If it is murder, let's treat it as such. Please, the children they've killed deserve at least that.

*I am not advocating the death penalty, I am deeply opposed to state sanctioned killing. I do however advocate life imprionsment of these creatures who have the audacity to call themselves doctors.

Source Article

3 Comments:

  • Y'know, sometimes the death penalty does feel right. Only when the killer has killed several people and will likely kill more if he ever get the chance, and abortionists sure fit the bill.

    By Blogger Young Christian Woman, at 12:46 PM  

  • You're famous. You've gotten featured on ProLifeBlogs!

    I'm anti-death penalty although I wish I weren't. I can think of none more fitting to be legally killed than those that legally killed the most defenseless and innocent human beings.

    By Blogger Fredi, at 1:55 PM  

  • Haha, Oliver told me and I was like REALLY?!?!

    It really is hard to maintain an anti-death penalty stance when it comes to those who have killed so many. Plus as you said,theirs would be quite the poetic ending.

    I just hope that the murders(we finally use the term!) are punished with more than an occupancy violation!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com