/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I'm Back

Sorry, I've been staying at my mother in laws the past few days because I was helping her with a wedding. My MIL is a fabulous wedding planner/decorator and this wedding was no exception. I'll post pictures when they come in, but suffice it to say that everything was beautiful.

The wedding was a bit of a rush job because the groom was shipping out to Japan in a few weeks and had to get back to his base the day after the wedding. The bride and groom met online and there was a bit of a scandal surrounding the ceremony. After meeting the groom and his family, I feel much better about the whole thing. Please pray for their marriage.
.

2 Comments:

  • Yay! You're back!

    You can't just desert your fans like that! ;)

    By Blogger Fredi, at 9:56 AM  

  • Haha sorry it was a whirl wind weekend!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com