/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Thankful Thursday


Thankful Thursday: What Lauren is thankful for this week

I am thankful that my husband's promotion is finally going through after 8 long months of waiting.

I am thankful that my son is healthy and happy and survived dispite the odds.

I am thankful for my new found relationship with my father. I am so blessed that he has come into my life.

I am thankful for my mother in law and all that she does for us. She is my spiritual mentor and I am so thankful that she has come into my life.

I am thankful to have found this blog http://www.wilhoite.blogspot.com/
Amy gives true glory to God even through horrendous struggle in a way that has inspired me.

Links to other Thankful Thursdays
(If you participate, leave your link in the comments and I'll post it below; or, you can post in the comments)





Click here for the Thankful Thursday code

Click here for Chrixean's blog


Trackbacks, pings, and comment links are accepted and encouraged!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com