/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Pregnancy Miracle!

My cousin in law Cassie just called me to tell me something miraculous. She is pregnant with her 4th child(though she lost her first to miscarriage) and has had quite the rocky start.

Shortly after getting the positive pregnancy test and being told she was 8 weeks along, Cass started to bleed. She went to the hospital and was told that though there was a sac, their was no child. She was told to come back in 5 days to be sure of the findings. 5 days past, and another ultrasound showed no heartbeat. Cassie had been praying for a miracle and because the doctors assured her that her life was in no danger by continuing the pregnancy and awaiting the inevitable miscarriage, she decided to wait one more week before having a D&C.

Her church prayed, and she prayed and (drum roll please) when she had her final ultrasound a heartbeat was found! My readers will remember that the same thing happened to me during my pregnancy with Holden. I told her a few months ago of my story, which made her question her last miscarriage. Praise God that this child was "discovered" and was saved!

God is so wonderful. So wonderful!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com