/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'm tired.

I'm so tired right now. Not physically, though that too, but rather tired of humanity. I need my faith restored. My son is sick, I'm sick, and my husband isn't feeling well either. We are all just surviving.

I just can't deal with human nature right now. I am so sick of the abortion mindset. I can't even explain how much it disturbs me that mothers kill their own children. I mean, some days I can deal with the horror, I can deal with life. Today I can't. I can't deal with things. I'm going to hold my son and try to come back to terms with this.

3 Comments:

  • Been there, done that. And particularly disgusted by the fact that the same people who sanction fetus-slaughter without a qualm weep copiously at the thought of somebody like BTK or Ted Bundy getting strapped to a gurney.

    Why is it that to awaken their compassion, you have to kill somebody without remorse?

    By Blogger Christina Dunigan, at 6:16 PM  

  • Yep, Ted Bundy and dolphins. They're far FAR more worthy of our care that those silly cells!

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:27 AM  

  • Thank you Naaman, I needed that.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com