/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pray for my husband!

By the time anyone reads this I'm sure my husband will be home safe and sound but... His boss just called me to tell me Oliver hasn't gotten to work yet. He left hours ago. I called his cell phone but no one answered. I forgot to ask his boss what his phone number is and I am now unable to contact anyone. No one has contacted me. I am out of my mind with worry and I just ask that everyone prays that my husband is safe.

Update! He's fine, he just lost his wallet and was stationed in the security office. However, I have a major complaint about his employer, they called me telling me my husband had not come in, left no number to return the call, and then didn't call me to tell me he was ok. So I worried for 6 hours with absolutely no way to find out anything.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com