/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Monday, August 21, 2006

Prayers for my Father's Family.

This is actually a bit late because I've been away from the computer for a few days but I have a prayer request for all of my readers.

My father and his wife just welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world. My step-mother is in her 40's so we were all a bit worried, but she is fine. Holden's new aunt(haha!) was delivered via emergency c-section.

However, during his wives labor, my father received a phone call that his oldest brother Mark had passed away. The funeral was on the day they brought home their darling little girl. Please pray for my father, my grandparents, and all of my aunts and uncles. Mark wasn't married and didn't have any children but he was well loved by his family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com