/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Shades of Gray?

I'm developing an idea about moral absolutes, but I would like to have the opinions of my readers regarding "Good and Evil" before publishing my final draft.

What are your views on the concepts of Good and Evil? Do you, like Nietzsche go beyond these concepts and meld into a world of circumstance? Do you maintain biblical standards of spiritual war? Is there some actions that are always wrong? Always right? Does Evil exist? Does Good exist? Must they exist together?

What do you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com