/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Frighteningly fun Halloween

I know alot of people aren't big on Halloween but I like it. I've always had fun, and now that I'm part of Oliver's family it's even better. We had the traditional chili supper and then went out for a night of fright! Holden didn't think much of his costume, so we had to substitute "lego" with "ball room dancer?" but it was still a great night. Here are some pics.


Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

2 Comments:

  • I must admit- I like the Ballroom Dancer better myself. :)

    Very handsome little guy!

    By Blogger Fredi, at 8:14 AM  

  • Haha thank you. He was pretty happy to be out of that box! We decided that he looks quite striking in a tux. I'll have to put up one of Oliver's groom pictures to compare. :)

    By Blogger Lauren, at 2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com