/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Born alive children don't count?

I am livid. I want to go to every pro-choice person who has ever told me "Don't like Abortion, Don't have one" and slap them in the face. Hard.

Because of abortive women and murderous doctors, children born ALIVE at 22 weeks will not be issued birth certificates. Their lives will not be counted. Why you ask? Because every year in England there are 50 children born alive at 22 weeks after abortions. Of course, these children can not be killed if they are "alive" so they're making it so that NO children born at 22 weeks are considered alive.

Now, several children a year are born at 22 weeks and go on to survive long term, I suppose those will be somehow rectified(I hope!) but for the children that live only hours or days, they will essentially never "exist".

As a mother who went into labor at this time, I would have been inconsolable if Holden's life was negated simply to make murderers feel a bit more warm and fuzzy and avoid prosecution. 300 children a year will be denied their very right to life because other women want to kill their children.

Remember, abortion affects us all, not just the mother who makes the "choice"
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-2415979,00.html



Edited to remove extra link and to remove a rude word, I'm sorry I shouldn't sink to that level even in anger.

3 Comments:

  • no prob, I tried to post in the PLG but it wouldn't let me. *shakes fists*

    By Blogger Lauren, at 11:07 AM  

  • "No man can serve two masters."

    We have to stomp all over the hearts of women who love their children in order to avoid offending the women who hate their children and want them to die.

    By Blogger Christina Dunigan, at 8:43 PM  

  • Grreat blog you have here

    By Anonymous Humidifiers Bloomington, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com