/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Carol Strayhorn is NOT pro-life!

I have had a lot of people find my blog by typing in something along the lines of "Is carol strayhorn prolife?". The answer is NO. She claims that she is "personally prolife" and that "human life is sacred" but she believes in "a woman's right to choose". She is very shady on this issue and is rarely straightforward when asked, but it is obvious that she will be a "pro-choice" governor.

The ONLY pro-life candidate in this election is Rick Perry.

2 Comments:

  • We all know the best way for a nation to achieve economic success is to kill it's future workforce...

    By Blogger Lauren, at 3:41 PM  

  • And what's funny is, they keep going, trying to explain their strategy whilst digging themselves a bigger grave.

    I told them if they want redemption and my forgiveness the smartest thing would be to immeadiately stop speaking.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com