/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, November 03, 2006

Prayer and Fast

Jacque Posted about her fast in my comments, but I wanted to make sure everyone sees it so I'm reposting it here.


Want to join me in a fast? It'll be a short but intense one on Monday and till Tuesday until the polls close in California. The prayer focuses will be:

*California Prop. 85 (Parental Notification Law)

*South Dakota Ref. 6 (The Abortion Ban)

*Texas Gubernatorial Race for the victory of the only pro-life candidate, Rick Perry.

*Pro-life victories in all states

*Miss Charlotte Paige Wyatt.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks so much. I added some prayer points on my blog. Here are the links:

    http://www.livelogcity.com/users/jacquefromtexas/164176.html

    http://sidewalkcounselorsunited.blogspot.com/2006/11/collective-prayer-and-fasting-for-2006.html

    By Blogger Fredi, at 10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com