/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We're such nerds.


Oliver and I are quite possibly the nerdiest people on the planet. We took this picture because we were trying to get a good couple shot. I tend to close my eyes in pictures, so we were both trying to "open wide" for the camera. We look like two little albino deer in headlights.

5 Comments:

  • You are so pretty.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 5:34 AM  

  • Haha thanks, it took us ALOT of pictures to find one where I didn't have 15 chins and or no eyes. Th]s one was my favorite thought because it was so goofy.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 6:43 AM  

  • Hey- You've been linked by JivinJ in case you didn't know.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 6:58 AM  

  • Yeah I saw alot of people popping over from his site and went to investigate. Exciting! I just wish someone would comment, then we could have a battle of the mind MUAHAHHA.

    By Blogger Lauren, at 7:33 AM  

  • But you see, if they disagree with you, they're obviously unarmed.

    By Blogger JacqueFromTexas, at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com