/* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }
Powered by Blogger
         
About
Hi, this is my blog for all sorts of pro-life news, statistics, stories, and personal ventings. I am a wife and mother, as well as a nursing student. I I truly believe that abortion has failed women, and will continue to do so as long as it is legal.


Links


Previous

Archives


Extras

Friday, December 01, 2006

Please, Please Pray for my Little One.

I posted a few days ago about the weird lesions on Holden's ears. Well all of his blood work came back normal, and the growths themselves went away so we thought we were in the clear.

Yesterday I thought it looked like they might be coming back, but I didn't want to confuse "coming back" with "going away" so I decided to wait a day to see. This morning the tip of Holden's ear is completely black. It looks alot like frost bite. We have NO idea where these lesions are coming from, and I can find absolutely nothing about spontaneous (apparently painless) narcotization of the pinna.

We have an appointment with his doctor at 11:30 today. Please pray that they can figure out what is wrong with my little man and fix it.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


This template design was made by Akshamala at www.throughmyview.com